2019 Annual Breastmilk Donation Drive
The 2019 Annual Breastmilk Drive will take place in December 2019. Check back for detailed information about dates, times, and locations.
All donations go to the Mothers’ Milk Bank.
Breastmilk can be donated year round. Breastmilk donation fulfills an important role in keeping babies healthy and thriving. The Mothers’ Milk Bank distributes the milk directly to the families and infants that need it the most! By making the decision to donate your breastmilk, you can save a life. Donating your breastmilk is easy.
- Become an approved breastmilk donor!
- Bring stored breastmilk to the annual event for donation (if you have been pre-approved as a donor).
- Or simply stop by to learn more about the wonders of donor breastmilk and how it it used.
How to Become a Donor:
- Contact the San Jose Mother’s Milk Bank to complete a simple phone screening, health questionnaire, and blood test!
- Once approved, you can bring milk to the event or donate to the milk bank in the future.
To Complete a Pre-Screening: Contact the San Jose Mother’s Milk Bank to become an approved donor.
Donors can pre-register by calling (877) 375-6645 (pre-registration optional).
OR contact Midtown Lactation Consultants (MiLC), as they can assist with local screenings and serve as a local milk depot throughout the year.