7th Annual Breastmilk Donation Drive
Join the Sacramento Breastfeeding Coalition, the Breastfeeding Coalition of Placer County, the Yolo County Breastfeeding Coalition, and other partners for the annual Holiday Breastmilk Drive 2018!
Save the Date for the following donation locations:
12/3/18: Kaiser Roseville
Address: 1600 Eureka Road Visitor Lobby (Building B)
12/4/18: Sutter Medical Plaza, Sacramento
Address: 1625 Stockton Blvd, Classrooms 1-3
12/5/18: Mercy Folsom Outpatient Lactation Clinic
Address: 1600 Creekside Drive, Suite 1500
12/6/18: UC Davis Medical Group, Davis
Address: 2660 W. Covell Blvd, 2nd Floor Conference Room #2005
All donations go to the Mothers’ Milk Bank.
Donors can pre-register by calling (877) 375-6645 (pre-registration optional).
Breastmilk donation fulfills an important role in keeping babies healthy and thriving. The Mothers’ Milk Bank distributes the milk directly to the families and infants that need it the most! By making the decision to donate your breastmilk, you can save a life. Donating your breastmilk is easy.
- Become an approved breastmilk donor!
- Bring stored breastmilk to the event for donation (if you have been pre-approved as a donor).
- Or simply stop by to learn more about the wonders of donor breastmilk and how it it used.
How to Become a Donor:
- Contact the San Jose Mother’s Milk Bank to complete a simple phone screening, health questionnaire, and blood test!
- Once approved, you can bring milk to the event or donate to the milk bank in the future.
To Complete a Pre-Screening: Contact the San Jose Mother’s Milk Bank to become an approved donor.
OR contact Midtown Lactation Consultants (MiLC), as they can assist with local screenings and serve as a local milk depot throughout the year.