5th Annual Breastmilk Donation Drive
Update for 2016: 3 Locations (Davis, Sacramento & Roseville)
When: Tuesday December 6, 2016
Where: Sutter Medical Plaza (1625 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95816)
- Become an approved breastmilk donor!
- Bring stored breastmilk to the event for donation (if you have been pre-approved as a donor).
- Or simply stop by to learn more about the wonders of donor breastmilk and how it it used.
How to Become a Donor:
- Contact the San Jose Mother’s Milk Bank to complete a simple phone screening, health questionnaire, and blood test!
- Once approved, you can bring milk to the event or donate to the milk bank in the future.
To Complete a Pre-Screening: Contact the San Jose Mother’s Milk Bank to become an approved donor.
OR contact Midtown Lactation Consultants (MiLC), as they can assist with local screenings and serve as a local milk depot throughout the year.
Monday December 5th @ UC Davis Campus
Robert Mondavi Institute (South Building # 1207, 3902 Old Davis Rd, Davis, CA 95616)
Wednesday December 7th @ Herself Moms
151 N. Sunrise Suite 907, Roseville CA 95661